JOIN THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE SERVICES TEAM!
We have established ourselves as a leading firm of interpreters. We are looking for professional, dynamic individuals to come and join our expanding team. International Languages Services is always looking for new translators and interpreters. If you speak more than one language and like to work with people, you may qualify.
Responsible for listening to, understanding, and translating spoken or written statements from one language to another. Reproduce statements in another language for unique listening or reading audience.
- Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken or written language to another.
- Attend conferences and meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion.
- Translate foreign languages for clients in prison so they can understand prison officials.
- Relay concepts and ideas between languages.
- Convert written materials from one language into another, such as books, publications, or web pages.
- Facilitate communication for people with limited English proficiency.
- Translate languages at meetings such as attorney-client meetings, preliminary hearings, arraignments, depositions, and trials.
- Create a new text in the target language that reproduces the content and style of the original.
- Location : Jacksonville, FL
- Facility : ILS Headquarters
- Professional Area : Customer Support
- Department : Interpretation - General
- Schedule : Full Time